Sign Up for a Qwasar Virtual Webinar
Register for an on-demand information session below. If you are ready to apply to our modern masters of science in computer science, please do so here:
Masters of Science in Computer Science Webinar
Webinars are offered as on-demand video sessions to be viewed on your time. Register using the form below:
On-Demand Information Session
Upon registering for this session, you will receive email instructions on how to view the presentation. During the session you will listen to a presentation from our program managers on an overview of our specializations, grading, courses and credits, meeting times, policies, and learning style.After the presentation, you will have the option to schedule one-on-one time with a program manager to ask any questions you may have.
Timeframe: 15 minutes
What To Expect
- You will learn about our program format, curriculum structure, and meeting times.
- You will meet our program managers and learn about our company history
- You will explore how our learning style differs from a traditional masters programs and why our modern approach
Why Attend a Webinar
1. It's a great way to learn more about Qwasar's Masters of Science in Computer Science
2. You will meet a program manager
3. Fully understand our program structure and make a decision on why to join Qwasar
4. Learn about project-based learning and 21st-century skill development within our community
5. Hear about our program specializations and tracks
Ready to Apply?
To apply to our Masters of Science in Computer Science program, expect the following steps:
Step 1: Submit your application online.
Step 2: Our committee reviews your application
Step 3: You will be sent a Hackerrank test
Step 4: Following a passed Hackerrank test, you will be sent a personality and IQ test
Step 5: Following a passed personality and IQ test, you will be sent a take-home assignment
Step 6: Following a passed take-home assignment, you will be invited to a technical interview with the Qwasar team
Step 7: Following a successful interview, you will be sent an offer letter
Step 8: If you choose to accept the offer letter, you will be sent an enrollment contract and instructions to make your program payment in full.
Following a successful application and enrollment, you will be expected to attend orientation, virtually of course!